Standard Mortgage Forms

What are standard mortgage forms

Part 7 of our Mortgage Basics series of articles discusses standard mortgage forms There are three basic standard mortgage forms you should be aware of: the mortgage application, loan estimate, and closing disclosure. Mortgage Application The standard mortgage application form is usually called a “Uniform Residential Mortgage Application“, or a “1003“. This is the form… [Read More]